Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know how many of you are baseball fans, but if you are, this is one of the most exciting times of year! Personally, I'm a huge Chicago White Sox fan (hence the "sox" part of my name). It was fun watching them pound the World Champs 14-2 in game one today. I know a lot of people say they're over rated, one and done, but I'm excited to see how far they can really go! However, I am used to disappointment, so my hopes arent too high. GO SOX!!!!

·
4,601 Posts
Disappointment? There used to be a joke here in Toronto. What's blue and lives in the basement?

The Toronto Maple Leafs, The Toronto Blue Jays, The Toronto Argonauts...

Fortunately, not so bad these days!

Considering how much Toronto and Chicago have in common, I'm with ya. GO SOX!!!!

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm a New Yorker... born in the bronx and lived there for 16 years. I love the Yankees (You either love them, or hate them for winning so much, no inbetween.) Great game for me as well last night... hopefully we will see you guys next and you will knock Boston out of it.

GO YANKEES !!:4: :4:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Another New Yorker here and always been a Yankees fan.
All the games yesterday were pretty good. Liked watching the Cards struggle a bit in the ninth with Isi on the mound. As for the Sox series, I'm rooting for Chicago. I don't really want to see another Red Sox-Yankees payoff series... too stressful.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Go Cards, we cant have a blowout every game :)

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Lifelong SF Giants fan here. What a huge disappointing season in the NL West, I hope the Cards crush the Padres. I'm neither a fan of the Braves (cannot stand the silly "chop", its so annoying) or the A$$tros, so I guess its Cards all the way for me NL-wise. Growing up in the Bay Area, I'm going with LaRussa for this one.

As for the AL, I'll cheer for the White Sox, since Chicago deserves *something* after all these years of choke seasons.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts