522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From late december 2004, click the pic for more:

·
Registered
282 Posts
WOW!

Beautiful pictures!

Thank you for sharing such an amazing journey! Glad you made it through all the troubles.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Way cool!
Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Very Nice!

sorry you had problems, but it was beautiful.
:)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Lovely scenery! I am sure you will all have fond memories in spite of the setbacks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I found the photo's amazing. Even though there were troubles you have to know your children probably thought it was an amazingly great trip. My children are 3 and 1 and when they get a little older I'll have to take them on some trips like that. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us!!! :cool:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How long have I been taking photos? Since I borrowed my dad's manual 35mm SLR for photography class in grade school. I've been doing it "professionally" for Sport Z Magazine since around 2002 or so, in fact just next weekend I'm covering the D1GP event in LA for them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
MightyMo...whats your handle on TT.net? I know you gotta be on that forum since you have a Z and you shoot for Sport Z Mag. I think I recognize your Z.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Over on tt.net I'm Carl (sj-ca). I almost never visit over there though, way too much traffic of simple FAQ questions or 'can I turbo my NA???' crap. This site is much more civil and edjucated :4: .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ha! I knew it! This guy posted the other day about his VR4 brake rotors failing, and I recalled that someone else had the same issue. I searched and found your post from back in April of 2k2, which is about the last time you were actually logged in to the site. I had a feeling that was you.

Yeah I agree there is a lot of antics and internet bullies over there, however, like this site there is a wealth of info. Anyway keep up the good work with Sport Z Mag!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, having my rotors explode when diving into Turn 2 at Laguna Seca was no fun at all:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts