1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I want to see it to. I bet it looks cool. :cool:

·
Registered
717 Posts
It looks cool but, what if you parked anywhere but outdoors? I don't think you could get out of the vehicle, at least not in my garage.:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
I saw that the other day and cracked up! I think it's HILARIUOS!!! Check out the picture of the H2. Do you really think you could get in and out with the door like that????

I also particularly liked their list of cars that it works for. They list All Chevy! All Ford! All Nissan! Etc. Then at the bottom they list "All Cars Trucks and SUVs!" and right below that, "Will not fit Volkswagon Bug or C5 Corvette."

Ebay adds crack me up!:p

·
Registered
47 Posts
I gotta go w/ Corin on this one.
I can see the conversation now, "You know this car is a Lamborghini Special Edition Murano and i had to get those doors since i got so used to them on my Lamborghini Countach. Yeah, i still have it, but i let my cleaning lady drive it today - honest."
For only a grand you'll get the honor of being featured on www.laughatrice.com - Where do i sign up?:D

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
bowserdog1 said:
I bet we can get Grip to try it. :D
I doubt it as he will have a tough time changing it back to original when he trades in for 06 when they come out. :p

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Sorry

No Sale! GRIP :D

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
hehehe funny indeed!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts