Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Geneva last weekend and decided to go the the car show where I just had to visit the MO. The lady there said it was going to be available this summer for the price of $67,000 CDN. She also mentioned the new European interior which was not shown at the show but would be released with the new model as it did not meet the European standards of luxury. Might be very interesting to see what Nissan has in store for the over seas market. I see upgrades in the future. :2:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
The Murano does not meet the Bangledesh "standard of luxury".:D

That has not prevented them from selling it as a mid sized and mid priced SUV in NA.

I rather suspect that if they put a luxury interior in it, it will be available as a separate model such as a "Limited" like the Highlander.
Or, of course, it could be an "area specific" model like the standard automatic transmission is specific to certain areas of SA.

I wouldn't buy a luxury version anyhow.
My rattles have a down home, funky beat.
It would seem that on a luxury version, the rattles should have a "stately" beat. :2:

Homer

PS I just HAVE to believe that a carshow in Geneva would have some really cool iron.
Take any pictures?

·
5,268 Posts
funny they said "European standard of luxury" - did they mean cloth seats with flower motives, pinkish color? :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, I got a kick out the European thing also. I did ask them why they were selling it at such a high price and snuck in a "I guess that's the European standard"

·
5,268 Posts
Yes, you are right. The diesels are gaining popularity in Europe. ANyway, they always were popular. The new generetaion of diesels are great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts