Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Monday I am taking the MO down to a custom car audio place around me to have them tint the front windows to 20% and then to remove the old BOSE subwoofer, build a custom enclosure for my spare 12 inch sub and amp and then take out the tray as well as the rear spare tire cover and replace it with a cover that has a plexiglass nissan logo cut out in it. The sub and amb will be visible underneath the Nissan logo and will also be accentuated by 2 12 inch orange neons. They are also going to build me a removeable carpet cover over the plexiglass so that when I am storing things back there the plexiglass will be protected. I think that this will finally give the MO the low end sound that it needs. I basically only use my car for my daily commute and if I go long distances I will just throw the spare tire in there. I cant wait! :29: In upcoming weeks I will be putting in a remote start with two way paging system as well as upgrading the headlights, fogs, and parking lights. I'm also in search of a nice new front grille.

·
Registered
163 Posts
daaaaaammmmnnnnnnnnnnn! You'sa Pimp! good luck with all that ur doing and MAKE SURE TO POST PICS OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!! :4: :25:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Snow MO said:
So Monday I am taking the MO down to a custom car audio place around me to have them tint the front windows to 20% and then to remove the old BOSE subwoofer, build a custom enclosure for my spare 12 inch sub and amp and then take out the tray as well as the rear spare tire cover and replace it with a cover that has a plexiglass nissan logo cut out in it. The sub and amb will be visible underneath the Nissan logo and will also be accentuated by 2 12 inch orange neons. They are also going to build me a removeable carpet cover over the plexiglass so that when I am storing things back there the plexiglass will be protected. I think that this will finally give the MO the low end sound that it needs. I basically only use my car for my daily commute and if I go long distances I will just throw the spare tire in there. I cant wait! :29: In upcoming weeks I will be putting in a remote start with two way paging system as well as upgrading the headlights, fogs, and parking lights. I'm also in search of a nice new front grille.

You guys from Pittsburgh are nutz! :awais:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: MO is getting some bump in the trunk

MVTCFP said:

You guys from Pittsburgh are nutz! :awais:
Funny part of that is that the place that will be doing the install is called TNT, 'Team Nutz Technology' I believe!

What they are going to be doing is childs play compared to what they can do. They have a Cadillac Escalade on 27 inch tires with 13 TVs on the inside that just one 1st place at the World of Wheels car show 2 weeks ago!
Check it out: :eek:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Let me know how it all works out...I am Pittsburgh as well and am interested it doing some mods to my Murano...You mentioned you are getting a remote start, I have the Audiovox unit with a two way pager feature built in...It works very very well....

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt get the tax return back yet, but I have an extra sub and amp laying around that I am dying to use, plus I have wanted the front windows tinted from the moment I go the MO. I am not going to be taking it in today after all. Instead, I am going to wait a week or 2 and get a rear view camera at the same time I think. I want to keep the car clean, but am dying to make it different from the rest of the pack. Any ideas?

We pittsburghers need to get together once we are all decked out...show this community how it is done! :29:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:3:

*cough*

Mistake by the Lake

*cough*

;)

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Murano_MDX said:
pittsburgh sucks...

-Murano_MDX (Cleveland) :p

Way back when we both had good football teams. There used to be a saying:

"Cincinnatti Sucks, But Cleveland Swallows!"

I used to organize a bus trip for the Steelers/Browns game every year. Once a buddy of mine (from Cleveland) got us the tickets. There we were, all 38 of us, smack dab in the middle of the dog pound! We actually had fun with them Dawgs! (As usual, Pittsburgh won)

:2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
any pics

i was thinking of doing something similar in putting subs in my spare wheel well and was wondering if i can see some pics. also if possible could you post the total price for the set u[p. Thanks a lot

·
Registered
758 Posts
MVTCFP

Way back when we both had good football teams. There used to be a saying:"Cincinnatti Sucks, But Cleveland Swallows!"
My boy is really into Pro football Replica Jerseys. Once he came home with a Brown Number 2 Jersey, as I was looking at it I realized he had brought home a Cleveland Tim Couch Jersey. I made him take it back, as well as the Dallas Cowboy's Jacket that his grandmother had picked up for him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts