Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A benifit of buying the MO was having may name appear at some marketing company called Survey Research and Assoc.

They pay 100.00 a head for 2.5 hours time on your opinions for new cars. One of the nice features was inviting the wife and driving age kid, all to get 100.00 each. Not bad.
Bob1

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
And how can i be in the invitation?

Do you care to share a link or some sort of a tollfree number so that we can participate in this 'survey'?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get on it ASAP and share.
Bob1

·
5,244 Posts
I got the survey and invitation yesterday. Trying to decide which day to go down to Atlanta..........

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poking around the net, this is what I came up with.

Survey Research Assoc
Address: 590 Longbow Dr, Maumee, OH 43537
Phone: (419) 893-4161

Try some poking and see if you can get an 800 number.

Kris, I'm trying for Sunday 19. 1030AM. I feel I have the best shot of getting me the wife and my son in at the same meeting on that day.

For the rest of you reading this, the group offered about 4 days to choose. Start times were every 30 minutes. I'd call up and see if you can get in with some family( driving age kiddies or spouse) when they are in your town.

I'm wondering if they keyed in on MO owners due to the gutsy decision to buy one.

Bob1

·
5,244 Posts
I am shooting for Sunday too.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kris, please post your time and date. That's assuming they want us. I hope we meet their demographic requirement.
My choices were Sept19, 1030am 1100am and last choice was 1000am.

Keep me posted.
Bob1

·
5,244 Posts
Requested same times......will let you know........

·
5,244 Posts
Got a phone call today. This time as a FX driver. The event is in Kennesaw, Sep 11. Time 1:30 pm. Apparently it is very confidential - no cameras, confidentiality agreements, no talking to media atc. Interesting.

Hope to see new development in the cars.....

·
4,601 Posts
Kris said:
Apparently it is very confidential - no cameras, confidentiality agreements, no talking to media etc.
Cool, you'll have to tell us all about it!;)

·
5,244 Posts
Definitely I will. I just gonna use invisible ink:D

·
4,601 Posts
Right off the bat, here's a quote on the program and it's results...

" . , . ! , , , . ? . !:D "

·
5,244 Posts
I knew it was too good to be true……….got a phone call from my company yesterday. They set up a meeting for me for Friday. So got a ticket today, flying out tomorrow. Looooong flight South. Be back Saturday afternoon. Just after the my scheduled survey time…….what a luck……..bye bye $100…….but more importantly the opportunity of seeing these new cars………..ah, what a life.

Sorry jaak, I will not need an invisible ink.......
:3:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No mo-money?

Kris, I'm not even rating a phone call from them! Maybe I'm not meeting their demographics or something. Maybe with two sort of new Nissans in the garage they think I'm not running out for another new one anytime soon. Well, they'd be right on that guess.
I'll let you know but I'm getting disappointed.

Kris, watch out for that freakin hurricane when flying south!

Bob1

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who's on first!

Filled out the survey with three possible atendees, no response at all. Guess they don't want me. A letter arrives and they say they are weathered out by Ivan. Blah, blah, another survey will arrive, fill it out and we will......? Not call me again? I don't know. Maybe I'm not in the market group they are looking for or maybe I'll get a call for their October group. I went to another one 6 years back while they were trying to get opinions on seats and fabric for Camaro's. Easy money. I bet Kris got the same letter. I'll let you know if they call me.
Bob1

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I filled out one of these surveys a couple of years ago for another car. It had nothing to do with the cars that I owned at the time. They said they will tell me if I get to go. Later I got a letter that said I was not chosen to attend. I think they just wanted me to fill out the survey and used the meeting/money as bate!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New info to share.
The second survey came to my home and a seperate one for my son. I'm guessing I'm the target group and I'm wrong . What the heck In the past two years I bought a 3.5 Altima and the Mo. How much would you spend on a new car? What type? 4-door/Suv? Blah blah blah. Well, I think they are going after a higher end market, after all the Mo is not in the same demographics as the Ford Escape or the Neon.
I loaded my answers with stuff like the 30-grand range when looking for future car.. WRONG ANSWER!! My son said 20 grand and got called for the show. He went Sunday and made the easiest 100 bucks of his life. They were previewing some sort of sub compact from Dodge and a few other lower priced cars. I call the marketing folks and stated that I just bought two brand new cars and I'm also the person that bought my son's Jeep. Why not me? My target price was too high for this survey.
IF YOU GET A SURVEY, go wide on your range of price, go wide open on body style. Leave yourself wide open to anything and you may get the call.

Bob1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts