Nissan Murano Forum banner

What effect did this site have on your MO purchase?

• I was already thinking of getting one but this site pushed me over the edge.

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • I wasn't going to get one until I came to this site.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I knew I was getting one but this site helped me decide on options and colors.

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I was dead set on getting one but this site made me think twice.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • This site only helped me on negotiating the deal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This site had no impact on my MO buying decision.

Votes: 16 48.5%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that visited this site before buying the MO, I'm wondering what affect it had on your buying decision. In my case when I had pre-ordered the Z I had been to the dealer several times checking on it's status and when the MO's came in, I got interested and drove one. That pretty much made up my mind I was going to buy one but I wondered what problems people were having. So I found this site and reading the posts, there were few of us then and few posts, it was clear people liked them and pushed me over the edge.

Also see this poll: http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7210

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Those that were turned off by what they discovered here, aren't around to vote.

Homer

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
I was on here when I first started seriously considering a MO. Basically when I narrowed it down to 3 cars, I joined the 3 forums.

Was on here for a full year before I finally took delivery of my MO.

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
I was on FA for over a year before a friend finally convinced me to join you guys. He bought his 04 about 6-8 months after we used to go to lunch together in my 03. He always said I ruined him in that he could never consider a car without integrated nav again. :)

EDIT Now that I see you don't want to hear from us who showed up as owners, forget it then! :)

·
Registered
492 Posts
I had to choose "no impact' because that is the closest choice for me. The truth is that this site helped affirm my decision to buy a MO, but didn't exactly push me over the edge. It gave me confidence because there is a good mix of praise and complaint here. No vehicle is perfect, so having a good view of typical problems helps one know what he's in for and decide if it is worth it. It's like my approach to reading product reviews on amazon - the 5-star reviews and the 1-star reviews are equally suspect. :) The ones that fall in the middle is where the truth is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts