Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was filling up my MO at a busy gas station and a guy in an old 4WD stops me and asks about the MO.

I said I love it and its got surprisingly good fuel economy. I average about 13-14L per 100Kms which is only a bit more than my CRV used.

He was thinking of buying one and I think I just convinced him.

Seeing a few more MOs around now but luckily my Copper Ti is still quite rare. Most I have seen around are black, blue and grey.

·
Registered
22 Posts
finally got mine on saturday.. YAY, its the only black TI i have seen in melbourne to date.. so far only silver has caught my eye :)

i love this thing to death! and yes stares a pleanty ... not complaining

ill post some pics as soon as we get a nice day here!!

mark

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
bigdongers & darkmo-

You realize with all those stares you are obligated to keep your MOs cleaned and polished, right?:D

-njjoe

·
Registered
22 Posts
nothing that im sure the US versions don't have .. just different naming I assume.

Remote central locking = remote to open and lock doors ... isn't that standard on all cars these days? hahah

and the panic button on the remote just sounds the horn etc... good for scaring ppl walking by ;)

mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
hah, washers there is abutton for those next to the VDC on/off button ... so manually pushin required... i have an idea on turnin those things around to squirt pedestrians at the lights... or perahps on x5's etc if they are infront of me at the lights mwhaha

mark

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
just got a couple more questions from a potential MO buyer. it completely slipped my mind to tell him about the forum because i get so excited when people ask me questions about it. i love this attention grabber haha.

·
Registered
92 Posts
For some reason there are a bazillion in my area. I've never once had anyone ask about the Mo, a little strange actually since it's still so nice looking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts