Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let’s say you had opportunity to have a free lease of IS300 (all cost paid for) for a year. What would you do with the Murano? :8:

SugarRushMurano, you do not need to answer…
:D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Kris said:
Let’s say you had opportunity to have a free lease of IS300 (all cost paid for) for a year. What would you do with the Murano? :8:

Drive the crap outta the IS and keep the MO around for a Sunday cruiser.....

·
4,601 Posts
Drive the IS for business and the Murano for pleasure.

For example, if you need a few yards of manure for the lawn, the IS is perfect for transporting that. (Sorry, couldn't help it...)

But seriously, if it's a company vehicle, drive it only for business and make sure they can not tag it on your income as a benefit that would be taxed.

If it's a friends, ask them what they want you to do with it...

Other ideas that come to mind is learning how to jump a vehicle, plowing snow and demo derbys.

Yeah, I know, a lot of help I am. I guess the problem is, there's no context on the question, as to who is supplying it and why.

·
Registered
301 Posts
... don't forget practicing high speed maneuvers and handling in hazardous conditions (wet roads, ice, gravel and dirt) ....:D

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Kris said:

SugarRushMurano, you do not need to answer…
:D
MMM...though choice! ;)
To tell you the truth I am split exactly 50:50 in the middle. IS300 is an OK vehicle but no longer as hype as when it was 5 yrs ago; but in ur case it is paid for (free)!. The MO is newer and hence has more safety tech, newer looking, AWD, SUV carrying capacity, CVT.

OOPS, I just read your post: "SugarRushMurano, you do not need to answer…". Is my answer what you have expected?

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: MO v. IS300

SugarRushMurano said:

MMM...though choice! ;)
To tell you the truth this is a choice where I am split exactly 50:50 in the middle. IS300 is an OK vehicle but no longer as hype as 5 yrs ago; but in ur case it is free. The MO, is newer and hence have more safety tech, newer looking, AWD.

OOPS, I just read your post: "SugarRushMurano, you do not need to answer…". Is my answer what you have expected?
yep...:D you are "Lexus man"..........or maybe your family.......hm...do not know....;)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
This was a bad place to ask that.

Always go with the Mo! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts