Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess they only have straight edges in the styling department either that or all the engineers are from the Honda Element group. for about twice the cost of a MO you would think they would break down and buy the designers a couple of french curves. GRIP :D

Attachments

·
Midnight Marauder
80 Posts
I personally think the boxy look is quite becoming on the LR3... note the desktop...

Besides, I think the Murano (while being very fun to drive) is outclassed by the LR3, which most people are saying comes close to the RR for $20,000 less. I like that my Mo can get up and go, but I like the luxuriousness of the interior of the LR3...

oh yeah, and I get X-Plan pricing on the LR3, because it just got added to the website in the last week!:D

·
Midnight Marauder
80 Posts
I can't speak for other LR models, but the LR3 is Motor Trend's SUV of the Year, so it can't be all that bad!

From reading around, it seems that there is a big hassle getting body panels for LR vehicles and the service can sometimes take days... not at all uncommon with your average car of any make... but since there are so many fewer LRs out there, it seems to me like the problems are magnified.

to each their own!

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You must admt it's rather rectalinear! Merry Christmass Grip :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts