Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my friend had a cady and it was in a shop so he got a rental srx we go to my house and we go 4 a ride it sound nice smooth ride so we test the performance 0-60 its quick but after that it was really slow it had a really hard time passin 85 lol on a mile strip i hit 105 on my on the same strip in less time well il take mo over that any day and its 10 grand cheaper.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Interesting... according to the mags, the SRX V6 is a bit faster than the Murano. I guess not! :D

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
recently i read in a mags and ...

Cadilac SRT V-6 did eat infiniti fx35. My deduction is because the fx has the same engine as MO, so the caddy is supposed to be faster than the MO.

Based on nismomurano's post, the murano performs better?

·
Registered
13 Posts
nah I think it really goes both ways. The Caddy SRX is built more for the luxury sport enthusiast, which is why there is a significant price difference than the MO. It does have a V8, it is AWD, it comes with a nice sunroof (or at least rentals do) and extremely plush inside....

The MO is more of a realistic SUV as far as more people can afford it, but because of its CVT its not truly meant to race...both the MO and the SRX have an extremely smooth ride and are not geared to be driven like a 350Z.

Some like the luxury and can afford the depreciation of a SRX, others step up in the world and get a Murano :D

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
The SRX came out with a V8.

It is also now available with a V6.

The V8 will eat the Murano for lunch.
0-60 in 6.6 etc

The v6 maybe not.
The v6 has 280HP I think.
But the SRX outweighs the Murano. Again "I think" the SRX is "about" 4400 pounds.
The interior of the SRX is far nicer than the utilitarian/ minivan like, Murano.

Different strokes.

Homer

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i did look at magazine time and and car driver said 7.2 0-60 and qt mile in 15.7 ive read the mo doin 15.6.when we where ridin around in the srx there where 3 ppl in the car if that makes a diffrence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts