Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the operation of the mode button on the steering wheel. When I am trying to move between tape, cd and radio options everytime I go to the radio it tunes an AM radio station. Has anyone figured out how we can program it to tune in to one of the programmed stations or at least the FM band?

Thanks,
Mario :)

·
4,664 Posts
It is rather annoying, isn't it....

·
Registered
116 Posts
If you hit the mode button again, it does go to FM, at least mine does. It will go to the last radio preset you used, A,B or C. Once you get to that, then you use the track button or whatever it is to move through the presets.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply Taylormade and I will try it tomorrow morning. But if I remember correctly when you hit the mode button again it just goes to CD (or tape maybe). How do you do it? Does it have to be two quick clicks? Also, even though I have already programmed all the presets when it goes to radio it picks a station that is not even part of my presets. For example, all my presets in the A section are FM stations. But when I hit the mode button it defaults to an AM (most of the time it seems to be AM540) station even though I might have been listening to the A station presets (FM stations only) before I pushed the mode button.

I am going to try to see if Bose can help, after all it is their product. Maybe they have more info. than the manual does.

Thanks for the info. and let me know if you find anything,

Mario

·
Custom Knife Creations
293 Posts
When I press the "mode" button.. I get the following sequence..

AM, FM, CD (No tape!)

works perfectly the way I want it to..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lo and behold, today it worked as Taylormade said it would. I have the A and B presets all with FM stations and the C presets are all AM stations. Today when I used the mode button after tape it would go to an AM station (but not one of the preprogrammed ones in C) and then when I pushed it again it would tune in to the last FM station I had listened to. So now we need to figure out what to do with that AM station!

Thanks,
Mario

·
Registered
1 Posts
switching from FM1 to FM2

Using the mode button how do you switch from FM1 to FM2 or visa versa? Friends with a 03 Pathfinder equipped with the bose system are able to cycle between AM/FM1/FM2 using the Mode button and all the associated preset stations.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts