Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
4,601 Posts
No, the roof racks are the wrong color. It just blows the whole thing for me...;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
It looks like he may ship out of the country. Looking at some of his recent feedbacks, I noticed a buyer was located in Germany.

·
4,601 Posts
TheGymKid said:

So you would modify your $30,000 Murano... but not modify a $30.00 one? :D
Yeah, the $30K one is leased, I don't own it. I'd never want to mess with something I own...:D

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
I just won one of the auctions from the seller in the original post on this thread. Once it gets delivered I'll let you know what I think of it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just used Buy It Now for a silver one, I didn't want to wait the 5 days for the auction to end or maybe get outbid by another ebayer/or forum member...thanks GymKid.

I almost forgot about wanting one of these :lol:

A while back I inquired with Speednation.com about these silver models being available in the US. I forgot to post his reply (below)

Our owner inquired with a few of the suppliers that deal with about those Muranos. At this point, nobody is currently importing any into the USA. We buy direct with a company in Japan but they do not have any in stock right now. We may have them in the future but we're dependant on these few companies stocking the cars.

Thanks,

Jim

the Speednation technical support team
http://www.speednation.com
http://www.diecastx.com

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
melekalikimaka said:
I just used Buy It Now for a silver one, I didn't want to wait the 5 days for the auction to end or maybe get outbid by another ebayer/or forum member...thanks GymKid.

I almost forgot about wanting one of these :lol:

A while back I inquired with Speednation.com about these silver models being available in the US. I forgot to post his reply (below)

No problem... please post some info when you get it... such as... how long it took to receive it, is it worth the money?

Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Sheese.
I not only need to get it painted, but where am I gonna get the teenie tiny wind deflector for the sunroof?
And how much do the tire places want for a set of miniature chrome wheels?

I just don't think it is worth it..........

Homer:1:

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I have the J-Collections model in the Sunlit Copper color. Its nicely made but the dimensions are all wrong. The model is much too long (or its not tall enough). In either case, it makes the Murano look too long, more like a Pacifica. At first I thought is this a Murano at all? Did they make a long wheel base model abroad? (The J-Collections one is based on the JDM Murano, but with left hand drive, since mine has the signal side markers too).

I would not recommend this Murano model.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Eric L. said:
I have the J-Collections model in the Sunlit Copper color. Its nicely made but the dimensions are all wrong. The model is much too long (or its not tall enough). In either case, it makes the Murano look too long, more like a Pacifica. At first I thought is this a Murano at all? Did they make a long wheel base model abroad? (The J-Collections one is based on the JDM Murano, but with left hand drive, since mine has the signal side markers too).

I would not recommend this Murano model.

I'll wait for the 3rd year J-Collection. They usually get the kinks out by then. :D That is why I waited and got the 05 Murano.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Mine just arrived yesterday. Nice, I like it. I do agree that the overall dimensions seem a LITTLE bit off, but it's not bad.

I have one question for those of you that have one, though. By the rear license plates, where the reverse lights are on the MO, the LEFT light is RED on the model, and the RIGHT one is clear. Shouldn't they both be clear?

I'm curious if it's just mine that is weird like this, or if all these models have the same "defect" in them.

Wish it had a Sunroof. Wish it had rail crossbars. Wish it came in Platinum. Wish it had my Stainless-Z grill. But other than that, I like it! :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Mine came the same way. I thought one of the red lenses had fallen off. I was going to remove it so that they would both be clear, but I haven't done it yet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts