Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of this grill. I say this MO on the road today. I kind of like it.

Attachments

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
nahhhh

Its nice to see someone put effort into making theirs unique, but.. ehhhhhh.... reminds of a Pontiac.

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
Re: nahhhh

EasternPA said:
Its nice to see someone put effort into making theirs unique, but.. ehhhhhh.... reminds of a Pontiac.
exactly. to each their own though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Re: nahhhh

EasternPA said:

i can definately see some sort of resemblence to a Pontiac.. wish you had a shot of the rims tho.. they look like they fit the Mo well.. atleast from that angle

·
4,601 Posts
I bet if it came with that grille and he was offered the stock one as an accessory, he'd change it...;)

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The grill just caught my eye. With my MO in the body shop I'm sniffing out MO's..... can't wait to get mine back.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That grille is sold by Ultra Trim Inc. in CA for $ 295.00 plus shipping and you have to mount the mesh inserts. I don't like it either. I saw it on their site along with their painted factory grille to match the body color. They also want the same price ( $ 295.00) for a painted one.
I did some research on getting the factory grille painted and it appears that to strip the chrome off plastic it is a minimum charge of $125.00 . The paint and clear coat runs $ 150.00/ quart plus haz. shipping and the paint shop wants $ 75.00 for painting the grille and clear coat it.

Marius

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gee I would love to paint mine black to match the body color. I fear that it will chip really bad given the location.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey MariUSG...you have a web address for Ultra Trim? I was considering getting the body color OEM grill done but if someone has it then I'll buy it. I really like that look.

·
Registered
256 Posts
ooops, found ultratriminc.com myself. Guess will have to call tomorrow. thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts