Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read somewhere that a mod can be done to allow the NAV's DVD player to play movies on your NAV screen. Can somebody deny or confirm this. If somebody knows how to do it, could you describe the mod? Price?

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Generator (a member) has designed a x-box that does that. Do a search for his posts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Use nav screen for movies, tv etc...

There is a company called Navi Base Tec that offers a part for the Murano to allow the use of the nav screen for other things- DVD, TV or Back up camera if it didn't come with one.... the website is www.navibasetec.com . If you have a factory installed dvd player for rear passengers, you can grab the video signal from the rear dvd player and run it into the add-on part to display the movie on the nav screen.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
DrMurano said:
I have read somewhere that a mod can be done to allow the NAV's DVD player to play movies on your NAV screen. Can somebody deny or confirm this. If somebody knows how to do it, could you describe the mod? Price?
I have not seen this. There are other workarounds to use the NAV screen as others have posted, but not using the actual OEM NAV DVD unit to play DVDs. If anybody finds one let us know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts