Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm going to the dealer on Thursday to "deal" on a 2003 SE AWD MO, midnight Blue, Latte Leather, and a few extras. MSRP is $36,133.
Invoice is $32,976. I'm expecting to get on or below invoice, but does anyone have advice on month end and year end buying? No year end close-outs advertised on the Muranos...yet.
-S

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Maybe not in Colorado, but inthe civilized world:D there are "year end" specials.

Even if it wasn't the year end, the month end is usually good for a few hundred off as that is the cuttoff for the Sales Managers bonus.
And sometimes they have an internal contest going that means a few extra dollars to the salesman too.

You absolutely should get less than Invoice.
How much less?
Well that is up to you and them.
You might check with www.carmax.com
Here they have a no hassle price that you can go in and buy a Murano at any time not just EOM or EOY.
Of course, they are not convenient to you, but so what?
It's an indication of at least one dealer that you can go in and buy a Murano at anytime for a few hundred under invoice with NO dickering and only $99 in "extras" (Doc fee).

Homer

·
Registered
443 Posts
I have completely given up on haggling over prices because frankly, I just don't have the time to waste. I bought my wife's MO through carsdirect.com At the time the 2003 FWD/SE was $1000 below invoice. It went as smoothly as they claimed. I won't buy a car any other way after that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts