Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New transfer case installed.........unfortunately the tech did not install the new control unit or switch---they have been ordered and will be retrofitted when they come in. Car was returned in the same pristine condtion it was dropped off--- they actually had the car detailed before I picked it up. BTW, the tech said I was not the first transfer case problem--- "we have done a few, leak problems"
Overall, very happy with the service---Nissan picked up the car rental $$ as well :)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Keep that service department on your side. Complements etc. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I got a call from my dealer today with news that the new x-fer case arrived (it came from NY supposedly :)). I've begun to look forward to these daily calls from the service writer gal - it sure beats guessing, or having to call them everyday.

Anyway, they said it's in queue for installation tomorrow. It's interesting that they didn't have the new switch and control module - I wonder if I'll have the same luck (would prefer to have it stay active to 19mph anyway - not that I use it unless the snow is really bad).

It's good to hear that the dealer took good care of you. I'm betting that mine won't be washed and cleaned (it wasn't after the first visit). I hope this is the end of your leaks.

Enjoy.

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts