Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are the dealers in the area?

Any special concerns for a Murano owner?

Does Spokane salt the roads?

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Cool, another Washingtonian joining the ranks! :)

I'm pretty sure that all of Washington does NOT use salt on the roads. They don't here in Seattle (for the 5 minutes that it snows each year) and they never have in Pullman where I grew up (72 miles South of Spokane).

Not sure about any dealers in Spokane. The Nissan dealership in Lewiston, ID was one of the worst dealership experiences I have ever had, but then again that was in 1998 so they might have changed. Not sure how far you want to go out of your way, but over on the West side of the state we have a couple good ones. HuskyFan bought his from Campbell Nissan in Lynnwood, and I bought from Advantage Nissan in Bremerton. Adam Smith, of www.new-nissans.com is a great guy, very easy to deal with, and is now in the Puyallup area, but they can deliver the vehicle to Spokane for a fee (I actually ordered through Adam when he was still with Advantage Nissan, but he recently moved his business to a dealership that was a better location for him).

·
Registered
56 Posts
There is also a Nissan dealer in Yakima, about half way between Spokane and Seattle. The roads here are not salted, but they use small pieces of gravel for traction.
Welcome to the state!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I can't wait to get there.

Gravel? Damn, I would have thought sand for the roads in the winter.

How does the Murano handle in Winter?

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
beemer-biker said:
There is also a Nissan dealer in Yakima, about half way between Spokane and Seattle. The roads here are not salted, but they use small pieces of gravel for traction.
Welcome to the state!
SMALL pieces of gravel? Are you kidding? What is your definition of small? I think they use quite large gravel...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Corin said:

SMALL pieces of gravel? Are you kidding? What is your definition of small? I think they use quite large gravel...
Well, they ARE smaller than VW Beetles! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts