Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just picked my Murano 2005. I want to get the option in there to play MP3's. What options do I have. Will the "old" trick work to connect it to the FM connector? Or does anyone have a "Cooler" way to make this work. VERY Silly ofcourse that Nissan DIDn't build this in right away. Would be great with the Display sowing the ID Tag.

I have the SE model without NAV system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thnx

I am looking at the SONY changer with MP3 playback and wireless remote.

Pim

·
4,664 Posts
You have to get the Pac Audio adapter to connect in place of a SAT receiver (it emulates it) to give you a direct audio input. It doesn't support putting information on the display.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I made an MP3 CD and tried to play it in my CD Changer. I was hoping the 2005 would have the MP3 option finally but not really.

It starts playing abut no sound and if you want to skip to the next song it starts over with the first.

I will show the time played thought so one would thinnk it IS a firmware upgrade away to get the MP3 option working.

Would a Nissan dealer be able to install this PAC since it is almost the same as installing a SAT Receiver?

Since the car is brand new I am hesitant in doing it myself.

Where would be a good store to get this cable I need?

Any people in Canada who have tried this?

Thanks for any feed back.

PS Keep doing the great research Jaak. !!!!

Pim

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
There is so much info on this subject here on this forum I hesitate as to where to start. Suggest using the search engine for PAC, Ipod, etc. and you will get all you need. The cable by the way is already in the 04 and 05 MO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts