Whats everyone getting for mileage
i was getting 22-25 per fill average
after they replaced transfer case
down to 16-20 per fill average
04 murano 20,000 miles

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
I reset mine for the first time in 24k miles. It was saying 21.5 before I reset it. After I got a noise fixed where I had been avoiding less than 2500 rpm on take offs/corners/etc, and I got to use it gently but effectively, I am getting 22-24 mpg.
There would have to be a heck of a bind in ur rear diff to cause that kind of mileage drop. You should be able to touch the rear diff with your hand after driving for 15 minutes minimum and it be only juuuuust warm.
If there is any bind it will be HOT.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Mine is @ 15 MPG average~
Can't help it in city drive.
Tried Tornado kit, dat piece of crap...

NZM

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Did you check your tire pressure? Warmer weather with AC usage?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Nizmo said:
Tried Tornado kit, dat piece of crap...
NZM
:4: :2:

-njjoe

·
Registered
92 Posts
23. I usually reset it almost every gas fill-up. That way I know if something isn't right. If there is a drastic drop in mpg I know something is wrong. Of course I still haven't had my first oil change. It's still new.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Maybe it I am being lazy cuz it is always easier to ask then look up the info myself, but is it possible to reset it on an S model? I couldn't find a setting by playing w/ the console. Perhaps I need to be less lazy and try reading the manual or perhaps it is just not possible.

Oh, btw - I get ~ 18.2 MPG (mainly city driving).

C

·
0 Posts
Coness said:
Maybe it I am being lazy cuz it is always easier to ask then look up the info myself, but is it possible to reset it on an S model? I couldn't find a setting by playing w/ the console. Perhaps I need to be less lazy and try reading the manual or perhaps it is just not possible.

Oh, btw - I get ~ 18.2 MPG (mainly city driving).
Reset the MPG by using the trip reset button when the MPG screen is displayed.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Eric L. said:
Did you check your tire pressure? Warmer weather with AC usage?
I think so too, I have my AC on 70% of the time while I'm driving.
Tire is alway filled at 35psi x 4

NZM

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
since I reset mine about 100 miles ago--back to 21.5.
I floor it from time to time. The rest of the time either cruise at ~78 or stop and go freeway.
A cop has warned me 2 times in the last week by zooming up and riding my bumper for a minute, so I slowed down 2 mph.

:2:

·
Registered
92 Posts
mgthe3

You must work off hours because I don't know of any normal hours in ATL that you can drive that fast. Unless of course you get off work at 3pm like myself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts