Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Found out that our good friend GripperDon, the original Mr. 3000, turned 70 this Wednesday!

:7: :7: :7:

Congratulations and way to go! Wish him the very best, and many many more of these happy Birthdays.

Let’s see if anyone else can beat this combination:

1-GropperDon holds the title to the Original Mr. 3,000.
2-GripperDon has just had his 70th Birthday.
3-Although undeclared, GripperDon holds the title to the King of MODs, as I don’t believe there is anyone else here that has done as much or as many modification to his MO. Don’t believe me? Just look at his chronicle on one of his posts!
4-GripperDon was the first to trade his brand new 2004 Murano, with less than 800 miles, for a newer 2005 model, just because he loves the car so much.I will not be surprised if come October, he again trades his 05 for a brand new 06 model!

Too bad he has not been able to personally share with all of us the details of what I am sure has been a grand birthday party, as he did when his grandbaby was born. I am sure a lot of us want to know how he has been doing lately, and want to find out the details of other modifications he has done to his car.

I’ve got to say that I do miss him on this forum and really wish that he would come back and pick-up where he left off a couple of months ago. This forum is full of professional and experienced people but GripperDon always amazed me with his vast knowledge on various subjects, and what he did not know immediately, he always took the time to find out and get back to the forum. That must have been how he accumulated all those posts in such a very short time.

I also want to thank him for all the help that he has provided to me personally, and to so many other members of this forum. Although he still does give a helping hand whenever he can, it would be great to have him back fulltime! Come on Gripp! :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Have to admit, Gripper Don, was a cornucopia of info about MO, MO Mods, and MO ownership! <sniff> I miss him! Come Back Gripper Don, come back!

Big

·
5,268 Posts
Happy Birthday Don! Any meny more to come!

We know you are watching so all the best!:)

·
Premium Member
2,065 Posts
Happy Birthday Gripper!

we miss ya man....
:(

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Happy bday to Mr 3000...

Wish you the best for years to come...
Hope you will come back and post in this forum soon. :lurk:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Happy Birthday Don....!! Enjoy...:) :D :2:

·
Registered
424 Posts

Sure wish you'd come back to us!

Before I forget, I wanted to thank you for getting us the group discount on the wireless signal mirrors. I know you've probably already ordered yours. I hope you'll let us know all about them. I really want to get these, but I need to know if the install is as easy as they say.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
FYI - I heard from Don on PM and it sounded like he had a wonderful birthday, and I am sure he appreciates all the nice things people have written in this post.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Happy B-DAY Grip

Happy Birthday Grip. We miss you around here!!. Hope all is well with you and your family.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Happy Belated Don!

njmo:2:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Happy belated bday Don! :29:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Happy Birthday Grip. Tax season is long over so you can come back and play. You don't have to stay but come back for a post or two.
It's not the same without you!
Bob1:4:

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
792 Posts
I wanna know how he got his car that close to the White House.

:eek:

;)

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: New Site

Dennis Fink said:
GripperDon has a new personal web site.

Now he can add a new item to his resume - Web Developer.
Go Gripp....:D

No mention of MO???

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Having a hard time staying at 3000

I keep going back and looking for any posts That have lest than absolutely required information so as to not go over 3000.

Deleted amanu but have kind of run out of one I cdan delete and not interfer with references to the posts, etc.

So it may rise aboue 3000, soory but I have just not got the ime to continue to search, Suggestions for any that folks think I could delete are appreciated. :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Don, I say forget 3000 and go for 4000. Not posting is cramping the usual "Grip" style.
Bob1;)

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bob1 said:
Don, I say forget 3000 and go for 4000. Not posting is cramping the usual "Grip" style.
Bob1;)
He said it! I rather read more posts from you Don than less...:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts