Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to get an idea of how many multiple MO owners are out there in the community.

My wife has a stirring interest in Suv's/Crossover Suv's and I think the MO would be a great choice. She has a 2002 Saab 9-5 ARC that's coming off lease soon and we need a replacement.

Tried the MDX and she likes it, but I noticed the difference in handling. Nice interior, tho. The dealership wouldn't budge on price at all, too bad. Wife's comment on the MDX: really nice interior and ride, but felt like she was pulling a lot of weight.

My Nissan dealership now has $1000 rebate on MO until 8/31 and I am interested in a lower monthly payment.

We may consider some other models but the Suv's from Volvo, BMC, Mercedes and Lexus seem way overpriced. No one seems to want to negotiate much on the 2004's, in spite of the 2005's being on the lot in some dealerships.

Meanwhile, the quest for a replacement leased vehicle continues.......

·
4,664 Posts
My wife has told me and other people we know, perhaps 8 times now (that I'm aware of) that she'd get one if her company stopped supplying a car and went to a car allowance.

I keep telling her she should just tell them she got one, but get a G35 or 350Z and we can swap back and forth.:D But I'd have no problems with a two MO family... (Good source of spare parts... Heh heh heh...);)

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
jaak said:
My wife has told me and other people we know, perhaps 8 times now (that I'm aware of) that she'd get one if her company stopped supplying a car and went to a car allowance.

I keep telling her she should just tell them she got one, but get a G35 or 350Z and we can swap back and forth.:D But I'd have no problems with a two MO family... (Good source of spare parts... Heh heh heh...);)
Jaak,
Have her get another MO for the household, but this time get the NAV...I'm itching for some crazy XBOX live gaming action from the back seat of our MOs! ;)

·
4,664 Posts
Not to mention surfing the web on public WiFi access points...

·
5,268 Posts
I think jaak original idea of having MO and G is better one. I have MO and FX and sometimes wish I had a G35.............FX is great sporty car but definitely not as agile as G35. MO is a great allaround car. I would not like to have two identical cars........even if they were great cars...

just my 2c

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Kris said:
I think jaak original idea of having MO and G is better one. I have MO and FX and sometimes wish I had a G35.............FX is great sporty car but definitely not as agile as G35. MO is a great allaround car. I would not like to have two identical cars........even if they were great cars...

just my 2c
I can't help but agree with ya...If I didnt need AWD then I would definitely have a G35C. Beautiful car, and if you like that, check out the Infiniti M Concept. It's my latest infatuation.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
To me, when i already have an suv to haul the entire family

and the dog (if you have one), then the next logical auto purchase should be a performance vehicle such as a roadster or a coupe.
< like the 2005 Audi TT or nissan Z :) >

1. suv, to haul ppl
2. roadster to haul me and wife/gfs. On weekend and by the beach
3. a luxury, colonial type car like Audi A8, 7 series, or S class.
Just for hauling honor guess, parents, inlaws, client etc.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Re: To me, when i already have an suv to haul the entire family

SugarRushMurano said:
2. roadster to haul me and wife/gfs. On weekend and by the beach
SugarRush,

Take a tip from an old married guy..... Never, EVER haul the wife AND the girlfriend at the same time!

:14: :14: :14:

·
4,664 Posts
I agree, because they'll start comparing shopping notes and it'll just cost you even more... ;)

·
5,268 Posts
jaak said:
I agree, because they'll start comparing shopping notes and it'll just cost you even more... ;)
not if they speak different languages!

:D

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
LOL, Jaak, what i mean wife/gf is ..

either the wife (if you are married) or your gf (if you are still single, like me). Not wife and her gf at the same time, bad combo :D

Of course if men are married, it is not uncommon that they have a secret gf. I am not sugesting anything here, but hey some guys are hunters all throughout their life right?:rolleyes:

·
5,268 Posts
There is a place (City), not far South of Miami, where women outnumber men by 2:1......

:22:

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
Kris said:
There is a place (City), not far South of Miami, where women outnumber men by 2:1......

:22:
Kris,
You should have went to my college, the ratio of women to men was 3:1. It was an amazing selection.

...I think I need to go back for my masters degree.

·
4,664 Posts
I like to browse menus, but I always eat at home.:D

·
5,268 Posts
jaak said:
I like to browse menus, but I always eat at home.:D
well said!

But then again - why not to dream!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I guess to answer the first question, we have 2 MO's in our family (somewhat extended though).

I got mine fall of '03 and my sister liked mine so much, she talked her husband into one also and got their's this summer.

We will both be driving our MO's to our alma mater for football games and tailgate parties this fall as a group.

I think that I may have also convinced one of my neighbors to get one instead of the VW 'Tool Rag'.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts