Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have Murano 2007 , issue is that its speed limit is fixed on 80kmph , how to reset and change the sitting

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow only 50 MPH? Any chance a 3rd party limiter was installed?

I don't believe that even the dealer can custom set the limit, but perhaps they can re-flash the computer to restore the default. I'm not sure about this, but it might be worth asking about.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought a 2007 Murano just about 3 months ago and had an issue coming home within the last hour from running a food errand, there was no acceleration at all when i pressed the gas to turn through an intersection. I have had the oil changed a month after i bought it so i am hoping its not the fuel filter, i am thinking it might be the transmission fluid (really hoping thats all it is) Does anyone have any advice or experience with this?

snaptube vidmate

·
Super Moderator
8,458 Posts
i have Murano 2007 , issue is that its speed limit is fixed on 80kmph , how to reset and change the sitting
Not sure what you mean by "speed limit." There is no speed governor on the Murano at normal speeds.

Get into the menu and if you mean there's an alarm at speed X, change the speed setting.

·
Super Moderator
8,458 Posts
I bought a 2007 Murano just about 3 months ago and had an issue coming home within the last hour from running a food errand, there was no acceleration at all when i pressed the gas to turn through an intersection. I have had the oil changed a month after i bought it so i am hoping its not the fuel filter, i am thinking it might be the transmission fluid (really hoping thats all it is) Does anyone have any advice or experience with this?

snaptube vidmate
This is the wrong thread for this question. Please start a new one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts