Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you seen this? Someone is selling advertising space on their Murano and the high bid is at $1025.

Ebay Auction

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm not sure if it's still happening. But I remember hearing a couple of years ago that an advertiser would help pay for a new car if you let it be a mobile advertisement. It ends up looking like the public buses that are completely covered (windows and all) with a form fitting advertisement. From what I understand you plastered advertisement is dependent on where/when you drive so that it's shown to the appropriate audience.

I saw a Cadillac Escalade covered like a Gucci bag... made me think twice if it was an ad or the person just loved Gucci.:D

·
Registered
111 Posts
i like the current bidder's (@ $1025) name "asianlover".
Hmmmm.... i wonder what they are trying to advertise:bootyshak:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
There's a Gucci Escalade here also. White with multi-color dbl G's all over it like wallpaper. From the spinners and the whompin' bass, I don't think it was an advertisement. As pimped as that ride is, it has to be a Gucci lover.

·
4,601 Posts
The winner's going to be a strip club owner, or toxic waste disposal, or...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Ah, multi-colored dbl G's... she/he's up on the fashion. The one I saw was the classic dbl G's and the red/green stripe over the middle of the car.... and no spinning wheels.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Pretty house...

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live very close to the guy's work place. May be I will be lucky to see it sometimes.

I rather get a monthly fee than a flat 1000 dollars.

S

·
0 Posts
That's insane. I guess if you're desperate for the money you would do anything - even advertise a company on your MO. But even still... $1025/year is nothing. That's less than $3 a day of advertising.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts