Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was driving a few days ago, and approached a glacier white MO...

did my normal once - overglance (still am quite fond of the MO's look), and noticed this car was: 1-Very new, 2-Very well cared for, or 3- both!!

as i was checking the MO out,i could see thru the tint that i was getting the same once-over look, as we drove almost side-by-side for a short distance.......

at the next light, we are both in the front of our respective lanes.... i can now see the driver/occupant of the MO better, and notice them to both be looking over at me.....

the light changes green, and off rips the MO... (to my delight!!)..

not being one to disappoint, i unleash the VK and tear away too.....

more than a race (outcome withstanding as well), i think it was just an exhibition of our cars, as we approach the next light, i see them both nodding and smiling and giving the thumbs up..... (i reciprocate)

to further the experience, i see they are both of silvered hair age..... i only hope to still have fun when i am too

it was a great experience, and jus wanted to share it with the MO community......

SMS

ps- the white MO is very stunning in person, moreso than picture ads reveal.....

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
esemes said:

to further the experience, i see they are both of silvered hair age..... i only hope to still have fun when i am too

it was a great experience, and jus wanted to share it with the MO community......

Hey Esemes,

Great tale. I had a very similar account with a Black FX. It was a grey haired guy in a shiny FX. He was looking at my just washed MO and I was checking out his FX. He gave me a wink as we passed each other. Hmmm, come to think of it, he mighta been gay.... (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Those FX's are great looking rides. I told my wife that in 3 years, she inherits the MO, I'm getting the FX 45!

:D

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
So?

I love the smell of Nitro in the morning.

:runaway:

Homer
born Jan12, 1938

·
5,268 Posts
Eh you guys, yo always make me smile;)

This is probably why I visit this board so frequently..........

As to the racing - I can do both, I mean race MO's and FX's:D

As to the outcome - who really cares as long as we have fun!:)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Could have been us in our Glacier White! ..........except we live in VA not FL. :18:

·
Registered
792 Posts
I'm still trying to get an FX owner to line up with me in the Typhoon. Maybe I'll have to drive it to Florida to get a race :)

·
hail 2 the snail
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GMTURBO43 said:
I'm still trying to get an FX owner to line up with me in the Typhoon. Maybe I'll have to drive it to Florida to get a race :)
bring it GMT!!! (JUS KIDDIN) MAAAD respect for the 'phoon and 'cylon

only way i'll race you is with my 4 cylinder lil suzuki......

·
Registered
792 Posts
esemes said:

only way i'll race you is with my 4 cylinder lil suzuki......
I've tried and failed miserably. The coolest was when I was playin' with a Ducati from a roll and he pulled up the front tire and left me behind.

I have a few 'fast' SUV's on my list I'd like to play with. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts