Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ewwww!

Makes the MO look like a large Toyota Matrix. Why mess with a head turner?

Regards,

Big

·
4,664 Posts
Where's that ricer ticket I posted a while back? That deserves one!

·
Registered
282 Posts
The white kit does an excellent job of hiding the center and rear mufflers! :D

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
I think it makes it look like a minivan. Kind of like the Chrysler Pacifica <shudder>

·
Registered
309 Posts
It looks ... interesting... can't really say I don't like it, but you'll never see it on my car.

Oddly enough, the white version makes me think Civic, while the black (rear profile) make me think PT Cruiser.... <big shudder>:headshake

·
Registered
792 Posts
I like the sides on the black - the front doesn't work well for me. The white is just bad.

Also - I don't know if it'd make a difference at stock ride height - if it'd be any better.

No thanks.

·
Registered
61 Posts
:eek:

I know the purpose fo the MO was to have the vesatility of SUV with the ride quality of a somewhat luxury car. I think they succeeded. From the looks of the pictures,it looks like it was lowered too. Wonder what that would do to the ride quality.

I had an MITSU Eclipse GSX. I had that car putting out close to 300 HP. I looked like an extra in the Fast and The Furious. When I bought the MO. I swore no more "RICE" for me (except the kind you eat).

As Mrs. Reagan said in the 80's. "Just Say No Kids."

·
Registered
94 Posts
i cant say that i hate the body kit either.. maybe it will grow onto me.. but i would like to know what size rims are those Mo's.. they definetely look nice when lowered.. anyone have a clue what size they are?

·
My MO's faster than yours
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
j a y said:
i cant say that i hate the body kit either.. maybe it will grow onto me.. but i would like to know what size rims are those Mo's.. they definetely look nice when lowered.. anyone have a clue what size they are?
The chrome rims look to be atleast 22's. Theyre huge! It makes the Mo look very small.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
One word reply
GANGSTA!:rolleyes:
Bob1

·
5,268 Posts
If I wanted that look I would go for............hm...........Honda Odyssey or Toyota Siena......

·
My MO's faster than yours
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't see the mini-van resemblance. It looks mre like a crossover.
matrix/vibe type of vehical.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts