#3 - Ford (Lincoln) builds the Aviator, which has recently been discontinued in favor of Lincoln's new letter naming scheme.neo said:I listened to the Video on the GM Blog site with Bob Lutz and some points I found interesting:
1. Wheels will still be large but smaller than what’s on the concept (18s would a good guess)
2. The exterior except for the wheels is production.
3. Majority of the interior excluding the multiple LCDs and the full length center console is production. Some trim bits will change but wood will be an option. The roof should make it since I think it’s already on the new Aviator.
4. Third row seat will have much more room than most similar vehicles.
5. Will be available late this year (guessing October or so).
6. Will slot in above the Rendezvous (probably about 32 or 33 to start) so it will compete with the 330, MDX and FX. They can’t price it too high since people will not pay that much for a Buick and they need to lure buyers back to the brand.