Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:

I have a 2003 Murano SL Exterior color Luminous Gold with a Cabernet Leather Interior (bought new from the dealer). All the Nissan information shows that this combination is not available.

I e-mailed Nissan and inquired about how this occurred. Their response was this, "The Murano has never been offered with a Luminous Gold exterior and a Cabernet interior. We can only recommend you contact your our Consumer Affairs Department at the number listed below to obtain more information on your vehicle." They could not give me an answer either.

Does anyone else have this combination or is this a one of a kind?

:8:

·
Registered
41 Posts
its interesting that you have what sounds like a one-of-a-kind mix !! When that one left the assembly line, it was probably designed by the same guy who designed the alternator we all are cursed with !!

Anserman

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I remember when I was shopping for mine, the dealer inventory on the nissan website (which lets you search all the nissan dealers nationwide) listed one and only one Midnight Blue SE AWD with Charcoal Leather interior in all of Northern California. The other midnight blues had the ghastly latte leather (which I thought made the interior look cheap). I almost settled for a Silver Murano but was lucky to find the exact one I wanted. I've seen some Midnight Blue SL's with the charcoal cloth, but none with the charcoal leather. I'm sure someone on this board has a Murano identical to mine though. I pulled up next to an midnight blue SL AWD yesterday on the road and the people inside did not even notice me.....ah wells.

·
Registered
424 Posts
It's at least a two of a kind. Back in early 2003, I wanted to see what the cabernet interior looked like in person, so I called around to a few area dealers, and only one of them had a Murano with this color interior in stock. I didn't even ask about the exterior color. When I got there, I was shown a gold Murano with cabernet leather interior and sat in it for about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
133 Posts
eric L.

Hey Eric!

I drove 50 miles out of town just to get my SE Blue/Charcoal leather!!! Doesn't have AWD, but did come with the Nav...

Almost two peas in a pod... But yeah, I've only seen one other Blue SE with charcoal leather in my area... :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts