Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a direct comparison on the Murano, for instance is it the same size as a pathfinder, or does someone have a side by side photo comparison of the 2?

Im getting ready to nix a MDX order, Murano seems to have what I really want, what about the satellite radios I think their called XM?

Anyone that can help I would appreciate anything you can give me-

Larry,
[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Buick Rendezvous

I put the Murano's specs next to a lot of different SUV's and the closest one I can find is the Buick Rendezvous. The Buick is 1 inch shorter in length overall, 1/2 inch shorter in width overall, 2.4 inches taller, and has a 1 inch longer wheelbase. Thats the best I could do, hope it's helpful.

Pizzaman_20

·
Registered
13 Posts
Like everyone else, I really wanted to get a feel for the scale of the Murano and have done some size comparasions between it and others. Also, I have driven the Pilot ( a large vehicle) and the dimensional differences there are as follows:

Pilot / Murano

Wheelbase 106.3 / 111
Length 188 / 187.6
Width 77.3 / 74
Height 70.6 / 66.5
Weight 5680 lbs / ?
HP 240 / 250+ Go Nismo!!

So Murano is not quite as wide or tall as Pilot but close. I also checked Murano against the BMW X5 and it is very close dimensionally, within an inch or so overall. I would use the X5 as the closest to scale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts