Nissan Murano Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
i bought a pewter/charcoal leather SL AWD with premium, cold, navigation, etc etc every option possible, MSRP 37k, i got for invoice at about 34k. used autobytel.com and the local internet sales manager got in touch with me and had the car ready in 4 hrs. i stopped in with a check book and drove away. no haggle pricing at invoice was a nice change. you can call the dealership and ask for the internet sales manager directly without having to go thru the website, i learned.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just bought a Murano 2 weeks ago at Carmax Nissan, near Baltimore MD.

SE AWD
floor mats
cargo liner
mud flaps

Would have liked a sunroof but wasn't interested in the prerequisite of the popular package. Didn't really care about adjustable pedals, power passenger seat, Bose radio, etc. I also didn't want the roof rails because they make waxing more difficult. The stock SE had everything I wanted.

Don't know what the MSRP was but I paid $28,488. I think that puts it very close to the invoice price. Their inventory and no haggle prices are posted on the carmax website.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchased an SL AWD in Wisconsin which had a stick of $34,800 for $33,000. Hope that helps. They had about 10 in stock. It's a great vehicle. You won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just bought one 2 days ago in New Jersey. Glacier Pearl SE AWD with every option but Nav, cross bars and DVD. MSRP $36,662.00 I paid invoice $32,943.00

I'm going back Wednesday for the "Gold Package" (Gold plated badges and Nameplates. ($260) Dealer is throwing in pin stripe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
About to purchase a SL FWD Sheer Silver Murano with Leather and Premium package for 31600 out the door. Is this a good deal? I'm in South Cal by the way. Thanks for any feedback.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts