Nissan Murano Forum banner

Which design do you like and would you buy one?

• I like design A, and would buy one

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • I like design B, and would buy one

Votes: 35 58.3%
  • I like design A, but would NOT buy one

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • I like design B, but would NOT buy one

Votes: 5 8.3%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissanmurano.org Decal/Would You Buy?

Sorry I've been busy but OK here are the two designs I've narrowed it down to for the decals. As far as the size goes I made them approx. 4"W x 2.5"H. The pic I am posting is actual size so you should be able to make a print out of it to take it out to your MO to get an idea of how it would look on the window. It looks like they are going to cost about $10 each. Please respond to the the Poll so I can get an Idea of which design people like and how many people are willing to buy them. If I get enough people wanting to buy them to cover the cost I will have them made.

Please do not vote that you would buy one unless you seriously would, because this is going to help determine whether I have these made for everyone or not. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Printed out a couple of them and took them out to my mo and taped them to the window to give you guys an idea of how they'd look.

Design A on the driver side rear small window

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Design B on passenger side rear small window

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Design B on the rear window underneath the third brake light

Attachments

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
1 vote for B and I'd buy one.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Snow I am still looking into getting the custom badges made also.

·
4,664 Posts
I voted for A, but they're both good and I'd buy either...

·
4,664 Posts
You could have a lot of fun with this stuff....

Attachments

·
4,664 Posts
It could become addictive...

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice one Jaak. Tough choices Jaycen, I would buy either if not both. Then again I would also buy ones made with a color stripe matching my Mo, kind of like yours.:claphead:

·
4,664 Posts
What's B look like with the Murano facing to the left instead?

Edit: OK, couldn't wait... Had to see it myself. Hmmm....

Attachments

·
4,664 Posts
Actually, for under the third brake light, I'd be tempted to put the text at the top, with the bubble hanging below it, containing the Murano graphic. But I don't know if it would fit well, as the Murano graphic is flatter on the bottom...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah jaak I would be inclined to want one on each side with the murano facing forward...so we would need to have two different decals made with mirror images of the muranos. In my opinion it looks better facing forward.

·
4,664 Posts
Well, if something get's made, I'm in... They all look good.

I'll probably put it on the rear window, lower right. Like an artist signing his work.

Not always, but often I like it facing to the left, because that's the way I see it most, getting in.

Just random thoughts!

Just had to look...

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe you should try climbing in through the pasenger side jaak...it looks good from that side too. :D lol

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
My vote goes to B but I will buy either one. My MO is black and it will look real nice on it.

·
4,664 Posts
jaycen29 said:
Maybe you should try climbing in through the pasenger side jaak...it looks good from that side too. :D lol
Passenger... Oh yeah, those things that keep screaming for me to slow down. Well except my daughter... "Go faster Daddy, FASTER!"

·
Registered
719 Posts
This is pretty wild, I de-badged my 03 Murano AWD SE and now I'm thinking about buying a decal to put back on.

Can you say Obsession?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dklanecky...I am actually looking into having some custom badges made too... there are a few of us that want to put them on our MOs...are you interested?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts