Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I am also looking for a bolt on system to replace the section with the pinched down retangular pipe. Don't want to get into custom welding etc if at all possible, Thanks Grip :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Exhaust "HELP"

What is this "Paddock" stuff and what all can I do to my exhaust system, can anyone send info on what they have done to there MO PLEASE:)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Aftermarket Proto Op

For anybody who lives in Boston area that is interested, this is what was sent to me by an aftermarket performance company.

Thank you for the interest in our product. We do not have an intake or exhaust out for the nissan murano yet but it is something we are planning on doing in the near future, we just need a car to prototype the intake on. Where are you located? If you are close to us we would be intersted in using you for the prototype. Please let me know.

-steve
FrankenCar Performance
P.O. Box 360
Bondsville, MA 01009
413-289-2136
www.frankencar.com

·
Registered
168 Posts
Tyler,
I checked into that one and it was ...$1700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
grfg8r...I did see you're post, but the 413 area code was my first tip that it isn't in the Boston area. While it is in Massachusetts, it is just outside of Springfield, which is about a 2 hour drive from Boston. Too far for my level of interest in this. thanks anyway.

·
Registered
168 Posts
GO PATS!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts