·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Oooh M headlights!

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Wow...

I like it the M headlight and M grill on the MO. Looks sweet.
Now will Nissan design dept notice this and somehow incorporate the inifinit M front to the next gen of MO's line? :4:

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Not bad.

The upper and lower grills look disjointed, like they are from two different cars, or designed by different teams.

-njjoe

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
njjoe said:
Not bad.

The upper and lower grills look disjointed, like they are from two different cars, or designed by different teams.

-njjoe
Yeah the bottom grille is a bit too wide, it should have a smooth tapering line coming from the top grille, to give it the Audi grille effect (for better or for worse).

·
5,244 Posts
OK,

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
4,601 Posts
Headlights look good, but the grill's wrong for the hood's lines.

·
Registered
301 Posts
jaak said:
Headlights look good, but the grill's wrong for the hood's lines.
Agreed. They could definitely clean up the grille design better. But I give them snaps and thumbs up for the overall great look. :29:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
holy MO identity crisis Batman. it's a complete M front end conversion. and it looks seemless at that. wow. awesome stuff. the lights look wicked. but the bumper dosn't go low enough. looks like it's hovering too high or something. Sweet idea though. makes the MO look wider from the front.

·
Registered
256 Posts
actually, a quick look and it's the big brother of Chevy's HHR.
Lots of work went into it...and I can appreciate that, but if I wanted an M I would have bought an M.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts