Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody found this website where they can do a full body kit " Replica" as the Japan Pandora Body kit for less than 1,000 dollars. We need about 8 members that are interested to get this real good deal. Normally for this body kit its only $1,400 for the front bumper body kit, and for the full body kit its about $3,500 and takes about 3 or more months to receive. So let me know if you are interested, included is the exact front bumper from the pandora, side skirts, and the rear bumper for $999 plus $90 with shipping. The rear bumper is going to look different and much better than the one that they have.

I need to know an answer by this week as they told me.
www.bodykits.org

SAME BODY KIT, ONLY DIFFERENT COLOR, THESE KITS DO NOT COME PAINTED........AND WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE....
EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
dont know if anyone else noticed it, but for the rear bumper picture... its the Infiniti logo but the Murano SE AWD sticker is also there.... wonder which country is this MO from ?

·
Registered
438 Posts
hasaanbhutta said:
dont know if anyone else noticed it, but for the rear bumper picture... its the Infiniti logo but the Murano SE AWD sticker is also there.... wonder which country is this MO from ?

I believe that shot was take in Poseur-land. I believe the capital is Riceville.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Has anyone install one of these lately? I need a bumper cover and was thinking to do this mod.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guys:

We are ready to test fit/prototype this kit.

we are in need of a 03-08 nissan murrano in california for prototyping. we will need the SUV for about 3+weeks. in exchange the ower will recieve a free pandora body kit for free (valued over $3500) (unpainted) after the our mold is complete.

please call us or pm me asap.

714-924-3670 m-f 8-5pm pst

we are also taking orders currently and we have a few paid already. we are taking a few more at the group buy price, then after the price of the kit will be more.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Guys:

We are ready to test fit/prototype this kit.

we are in need of a 03-08 nissan murrano in california for prototyping. we will need the SUV for about 3+weeks. in exchange the ower will recieve a free pandora body kit for free (valued over $3500) (unpainted) after the our mold is complete.

please call us or pm me asap.

714-924-3670 m-f 8-5pm pst

we are also taking orders currently and we have a few paid already. we are taking a few more at the group buy price, then after the price of the kit will be more.
What part of california? Orange County? Hmmmm interesting....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes our office/warehouse are in Orange County, and our manufacturing site is located in San Bernardino (Inland Empire)

We need a 03-08 NISSAN MURANO IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA! OWNER WILL RECIEVE A FREE BODY KIT IN RETURN!

WE NEED THE CAR FOR ABOUT 3 WEEK OR SO.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Has anyone been able to find any signal mirrors or signal mirror covers for the 1st Gen Muranos yet? (I'm "not" talking about the signals that go on the mirror/glass, like those Muth signals. I'm talking about the back side of the mirror.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts