Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No, I don't like it

Votes: 12 60.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found some photos of an Italian Special Version. It is called "GranTurismo" and features 20" alloy wheels, a 3-screen DVD system and a full leather & Alcantara interior

Do you like it?

·
5,244 Posts
the wheels and tires look , hm.........weird to say the least. I do not like it. Oh, and I do not care about LCD's in the back of the front seats.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I like the screens in the rear seat. the headrest in the MO tilts forward too much so having in the seat back makes sense.

I don't like the rims thougn.

·
4,601 Posts
Hey! Who took my Natuzzi couch out of the family room and stuck it in the Murano?

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I like the brown leather. The screens I could care less about.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Are all of those pictures of the same vehicle? In the pictures with the screens, the seat color seems to change.

I like the brown leather, but not with the gray interior. It would look much better with some of the other color choices for the interior.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I don't like the way they look either. I also think the brown and black console doesn't look right. It should be all one color, or a better color scheme.

If you look at the profile shot of the Mo, at the front bumper below the headlight, it looks like there's a headlight washer. That would be a nice feature to have on all Mo's.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
mozman said:
I don't like the way they look either. I also think the brown and black console doesn't look right. It should be all one color, or a better color scheme.

If you look at the profile shot of the Mo, at the front bumper below the headlight, it looks like there's a headlight washer. That would be a nice feature to have on all Mo's.
Its a JDM or Euro Murano I think, they all have headlight washers and side signal markers.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
From the bad installation of the screens (see the hump they have created just under the head rest), they must be aftermarket.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I like the wheels. The tires are too low profile for my taste on the MO. There is too much wheel well showing and I don't like the lowered MO look. The screens are cool if that's your thing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts