Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Nissan-released pics, the Murano will not have a moonroof? Does anyone have any pics that show the Murano having a moonroof?

G

·
0 Posts
Moonroof

:evil: IMHO a moon/sun roof is a waste of money and head room. I'll bet I haven't had the sunroof on my ML open 3 times in the last 3 years. Dealers love the things, cause they are huge profit generators. If there is not one on the Murano ( which I doubt), I say "good on ya Nissan!!"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Moonroof

Anonymous said:
:evil: IMHO a moon/sun roof is a waste of money and head room. I'll bet I haven't had the sunroof on my ML open 3 times in the last 3 years. Dealers love the things, cause they are huge profit generators. If there is not one on the Murano ( which I doubt), I say "good on ya Nissan!!"
:roll:

This was my post, the forum did not auto recognize me :evil:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sunroofs

Try to buy a car without one! I agree they serve no purpose at all. I have also hardly ever used any of mine in the last 10 cars we have had. We ordered a Vovo V70 without a sunroof and finally had to accept one with a sunroof at "no charge". They couldn't get Volvo to build a car without it. I need the head room. I had a Landrover Discovery with two sunroofs .... more are better! After it rolled over a couple of times one shattered into thousands of pieces and the other one ended up in the passenger seat .... sunroofs are heavy and I think they are dangerous! I vote for no sunroof!

·
Registered
13 Posts
sunroof

I guess I'm in the minority here. I use my sunroof if it is above 40 and not raining. Sometimes I even turn on the heat and open the roof. I love the feel of the sun shining in on a cool morning's ride, or the sound of the leaves in the trees over my head. I won't own a car without one.

Also, my wife, who doesn't usually like the windows open, doesn't mind the sunroof. That alone is worth the price.

Max

·
Registered
2 Posts
Murano Moonroof

I was not sure about the moonroof option until I saw a pic of one (yes, still the ugly burnt orange color) with a moonroof. The pic was in an October issue of one of the major auto mags.

Does anyone know the color selections available? So far, I only know of the burnt orange, silver and the dark brown/purple seen in the spy pics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Moon roof

I must agree with those who feel that a moon roof is a waste of money and headroom. I have probably opened the roof on my cars once in the last 5-6 years, and my wife has never opened the roof on her last two RX300's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts