11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was from edmonton you saw it b4?
scared me when u said that i was like do i know you *in myhead*

o btw really nice murano you have

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
yes actually i have seen it driving around my area before. you used to live on the north side?? cherry grove??, mcleod/hollick kenyon??

are you out in richmond now??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I used to live in Mcloed park. I am still trying to figure out where u live. but the houses around i cannot reconize lol
yeah just this past summer I moved to richmond bc

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
richmond is wicked . i wanna move out to van city eventually. we live in the old mcleod area just off 50 st across from miller. why the move to richmond??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nissanlove said:
richmond is wicked . i wanna move out to van city eventually. we live in the old mcleod area just off 50 st across from miller. why the move to richmond??
yeah man but so expensive here.. I feel so poor.. only my murano makes me feel alittle better *fitting in* lmao
cool I will be in edmonton in december when i go to drive by ill see if you have it out haha to take look at that beauty
I moved to richmond parents wanted change. so i went along with them

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
by then we'll probably have the new rims on it. the pst in BC just kills you and the price of housing is outrageous. but edmonton is startings to get up there also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nissanlove said:
by then we'll probably have the new rims on it. the pst in BC just kills you and the price of housing is outrageous. but edmonton is startings to get up there also.
What kinda of rims you getting?
you know the only reason I have new rims is becasue in edmonton we had to buy winter tires for it.. and there are no steels aviable.. so we that was what we had to buy lol
Now we have four brand new winter tires sitting here.. I think we just saving it for maybe when we go to the mountains or something

yeah housing is so expensive.. I went from big house to small house =( haha

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
they're the regular se wheels but they're going to be black chrome plated. they are going to look like the ones mo in to has see here

can't wait. they are a wheel exchage so we'll see how the chromies hold up in the winter then decide to get dedicated winter wheels from there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts