Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thats actually a pretty sharp looking car. I hope they actually make it like that. Mabye I'll trade the MO for it! Yeah Right! But it does look cool.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
It is snazzy!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I gotta admit. As much as I love my MO I would probably go for it. I've owned quite a few Mazda's including all the RX-7's and 2 Miata's among others. I just have never been happy with Nissan quality or service and Mazda really does the driver experience right. That is as long as they did all the things that Nissan got right with the MO and fixed the little things better.
Just my 2 cents worth.

·
4,994 Posts
Just checked out the rear end at the link (no comments now) and the MO's is definitely nicer. I am afraid that did it for meI stay with the MO.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, I checked out the link after my last post. You're right Grip, A fat wallet and 3 handkerchiefs wouldn't help that rear end. The interior is in a whole nother universe. I'd have to get into it to make the final decision on that though!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
891 Posts
I love it...the first thing that would change is those tails and all of the windows would be tinted. Bring it to the USA. I test drove a Mazda3 and loved it. It didnt have the features of the MO, but it was a great car. I'm betting that this would be too.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Nissan=Renault=:28:

Homer

·
Registered
80 Posts
This car is hot! I think I will trade in my MO when it comes out....should just be about the right time.....I suspect that will be when my MO will rattle so badly it will drive me to the edgeof losing it...sigh!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Well, Murano aside, the Mazda looks better than all the other crossovers out there. I'd say its most likely a contender.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Mazda MX

I really like it, but I think it's probably because it's lines look so similar to the Murano. It is a good looking ride though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll admit it's overall a nice looking concept car but it just seems to "borrowed" much from Acura MDX for the front and the Lexus RX330/VW Torareg in the back. Will see what the production car looks like. Hope that Mazda can do a nice job in the interior like their 3s then perhaps there won't be any ticks or squeeks problems. Wonder how they are going to price it? If they follow what they did for the 3 then it may be a great value!?:cool:

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Frankly, i like it a lot....

Finally a ca rocmpany (mazda) that come out with its own crossover suv model, instead of copying murano's shape like subaru and suzuki (see other similar post in this forum) :rolleyes:

I am in the market for a miata right now. Rumors said that the 06 miata is coming out on july next year... ? :2:

·
4,994 Posts
SugarRush did you see the NEW MB SLK?

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Yes i did...

While the MB is not carbon copying murano (thank God), i like the look of the current ML better...

·
4,994 Posts
I don't know If I was clear enough, you mentioned Miata and the SLK is the 2 seat roadster, THe ML is the SUV Crossover. But maybe you did mean you like the current ML (SUV) better than the SLK 2 seat roadster.

·
Registered
142 Posts
i would not say this new mazda is any better than MO until i had seen a real-life model (outside & inside).
i drove mazda minivan (rental) and did not like it much.

by the way, will this new mazda have a CVT as well?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts