Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try to do this every month.

There is $2000 customer cash on 2004 models and $500 customer cash on 2005 models. In lieu of customer cash, there is 3% financing for up to 36 months and 4% for up to 60 months. There is no lease cash.

Attached are the lease rates and residuals .

·
Registered
242 Posts
Glad I bought back in December. I got 3% for 60 months. Wish it would have been 0% but can't have everything. :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yep, I remember when they had the 1/2/3% financing around the end of last year...haven't seen it that low since, and never combined with customer cash like Ski Zero says. That's why I'm curious if his was Nissan or other financing.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The original deal that we had worked up with the General Sales Manager had the deal with the $500 back. When we walked away from that deal, he told us, come back to do business with us and I'll give you that deal or a better one. Well, when we called back 2 days later, they found us one up in Kansas that had the VDC package in it. Which lists for $750. The deal didn't have that package included. So we got the original deal, the VDC package for free and the $500 back, then, with our credit scores, we qualified for 2% financing.

So, we got our MO for $750 UNDER dealer invoice, $500 cash back, and 2% financing. :woot

And yes, it was through Nissan Credit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That's definitely a :woot-worthy deal, you da man. Thanks for the info, very helpful to know how much wiggle room they have on pricing. It sounds like the art of the deal can override some of their incentive restrictions, and that with good enough credit scores they'll go below the advertised incentive rates, good things to know. Six or so months of down payment saving and credit improvement, and we'll see how I do...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts