Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i just set up a world map for everyone to put where you and your murano reside. it'll be interesting to see where all the mo's are concentrated.

check it out something cool to see when it starts filling up

murano member map

right now there are 99 pins left over but if someone wants to take over and pay a monthly fee to expand it to 1000 pins then i'd be easy to give up so that it keeps going.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
That is nice. Wish I could zoom in a bit closer to be exact. But this will work. Just posted! ;)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Neato!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ED keep trying, i dunno why it does that sometimes. when i regestred our old santa fe on another forum it did that to me also. should work eventually

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whoa trev you live like 45 min from me
i'm in northeast edmonton

·
Registered
125 Posts
Pretty neat!

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Done...

Really cool stuff...:D

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha every time one of you guys posts a pin, i get an e-mail. i've never gotten soo many e-mails before. looks like most of the mo's are concentrated in the east. so far only 3 in canada, what's going on. and we've got one in great britain already too.awesome!!!

·
Registered
717 Posts
That't pretty cool. When the 350Z was coming out, a guy put together a similar idea and recorded by zipcode, what people were ordering including color(s), model, and option(s) (basically a nice database).

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
I would like to see TEONEK's pin in Poland. :D

·
5,244 Posts
GripperDon said:
I would like to see TEONEK's pin in Poland. :D

Common TEONEK! Do it!

Nie pozwol sie prosic!

·
4,601 Posts
Only a handful when I stuck mine on, but it's coming along nicely!

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Arrgh....I didn't put much information on the pushpin because the first time I tried it didn't accept it (even If I did fill in all the required info). Now, there is no way of going back and editing the info. Coincidently, another forum I frequent that deals with my hobby of Genealogy research has a similar map http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index.php?act=membermap
Somehow, it is tied in with the user forum there. Is it possible we could get a similar page? Or, at least be able to change info once posted.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dawaj teonek. bedziesz peirwszy w Polsce

1 - 20 of 59 Posts