Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well they aren't that exciting.

They are 17" wheels from my 2003 Maxima GLE mounted with 235/65/17 Dunlop Winter Sport M2 Snow tires.

The wheels were sitting in my basement and 17" snow tires are a whole lot cheaper than 18".

Overall diameter of the tire is less than 1" less than stock or about a 3% difference.

Pictures can be seen here:
http://www.geocities.com/porboy44/wheels.html

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
I was thinking that salty spray look and the quality of that snow was awfully familiar...and then I saw you location.

My car/driveway looks just like that too!
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
5,244 Posts
porboy44 said:
Well they aren't that exciting.

They are 17" wheels from my 2003 Maxima GLE mounted with 235/65/17 Dunlop Winter Sport M2 Snow tires.

The wheels were sitting in my basement and 17" snow tires are a whole lot cheaper than 18".

Overall diameter of the tire is less than 1" less than stock or about a 3% difference.

Pictures can be seen here:
http://www.geocities.com/porboy44/wheels.html

Matt
If you are happy with them, and they do the work 'good on you" as my Aussie friends would say!........;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
saito said:
I was thinking that salty spray look and the quality of that snow was awfully familiar...and then I saw you location.

My car/driveway looks just like that too!
I'm not that far away in West Hartford.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,077 Posts
Nothing makes me more sad than seeing a MO covered in salt.... I hate the stuff! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Murano on new Wheels

MVTCFP said:


Everyone must be trying to look at your tires. When I clicked the link I got this message....

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Yeah, those darn "free" web pages don't allow for much bandwidth. Try tomorrow.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,136 Posts
Re: Re: Murano on new Wheels

MVTCFP said:


Everyone must be trying to look at your tires. When I clicked the link I got this message....

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.
Try now. It worked for me. THANK GOD I LIVE WHERE THERE IS NO NEED FOR SALT ON THE ROAD!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,329 Posts
I have had 17" wheels (very old Dial Concorde 17x7.5) with Dean Wintercat (same tire as Cooper Discoverer - different tread pattern) 235/65-17 for almost 2 years. Work very well.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top