Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of people have asked me how to send me money to help keep the site running, and I continuosly refused. Well, it's time to refuse refusing :).

Here is how it works. To contribute any dollar amount click here. You'll be taken to a contribution page with a paypal button. Once you pay through paypal, I'll get a notification and in turn will set up the following for you:

* Your own @nissanmurano.org email address
* Your own custom page located here at nissanmurano.org

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
admin.

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
Money Order mailing address pls

FINALLY! I'm glad to see this turn of events. However, some of us refuse to use paypal. Is there a PO Box or address we may send a money order to?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Darn, I want a mug! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
MUG? I want a T-Shirt.

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
License plate frame. Definitely a license plate frame.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have made a contribution today ! !
Without everyones opinions & help, I probably would not have purchased my MO !!
Thanks !!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I would like a mug as well. If the mug is there, I'll contribute. I have enough webspace and email addresses to last me a long time.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Eric L. said:
I have enough webspace and email addresses to last me a long time.
Yeah, but you don't have a nissanmurano.org email address! Isn't that worth it. You can send all your friends that own Hondas, Acuras and Toyotas emails from nissanmurano.org! :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
KSmurano said:
EasternPA- what is so bad about Paypal?
I'm with EasternPA.

I signed up for a Payapl account years ago, rarely used it, and now no matter what I try, they won't let me in to use it again.

They have my e-mail address but won't recognize my password, (it never changed) and when I try and change it, Payapl won't allow me into the system to make a change even though they correctly send me the e-mail authorizing a password change.

IMO, It's just a poorly run customer service, except via standard canned e-mails that don't resolve customer specific issues.

They are just unresponsive.

Why would I go any further out of my way to deal with them?

Even when I ordered the XM SAT kit from Carvey down at Grubbs last summer, it had to be done over the phone.

I'll gladly contribute, but Payapl is a problem for me as well.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I don't want no stinkin mugs or banners, etc.

Here's a few bucks and my heartfelt thanks for running a great site.

Homer

·
5,244 Posts
I have used PayPal a couple of times - no problems. Last time yesterday (to contributr to the forum).

I'm with you hfelknor , no stinking banners etc!:D

Oh, forgot to congratulate you on becoming a moderator! Keep the good sense of humour!!!;)

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Uh........thank yew verra much.
Thank yew, thank yew!

but..........I think it is a mistake.

I think God........er, Admin............ made a mistake (Proving in the process that s/he is not God).
I think Admin selected "Moderator" as an Icon instead of "contributor". ;)

I mean this is a tough ship if you are just appointed without even asking..........:p

Who's running this show?
My Wife? :2:

Homer

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
I am also a big fan of Paypal, it has worked flawlessly every time I have used it. Ok, I jumped on the bandwagon. The BBS has been good to me, it was worth a contribution! :)

·
4,601 Posts
Yeah, it's news to me, that you're a moderator! Does this mean I can get back to just being a pain in the behind, instead of being responsible? (Kidding... No Really... Seriously!!)

Yeah, the Moderator selection is immediately below Contributor in the control panel... I'll send the Admin a note, as Mods can't edit this, only view.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts