Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if these still available?

Especially the decals....

·
Registered
242 Posts
Jaycen29 is the one who had them for sale. If you go to members and then go to his threads you will see Murano decals and the prices he was charging. Probably just e-mail him and he'll let you know if he still has any. :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohio Murano...

I've emailed and PM'd Jaycen29 ...but no answer. :-(

And on the Forum homepage, if you hit the "purchase sticker" link at the bottom left, the picture has been taken down. Makes it look as though they are no longer available.

So...I was just throwing this question out there to see if anyone knows Jaycen29 and if he's still around! :)

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
rbsmo04

Sometimes he get very busy, and can't get back for some days. Go to member, look up his name and search posts to get an idea of when he was last posting. As your heard PM and email. GRIP :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
I might be meeting up with him today. I'll let him know that there is an interest for stickers. I am not sure how many stickers he has left or if its cost effective for a limited amount of stickers compared to bulk. I ask him to post something or I will if we meet up.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sorry rbs...what ones do you want again? I'll check to see if I have them. I think I only have white, silver and maybe a few chrome ones, but I'll have to double check.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Jaycen29.....no worries.

Decal B? Silver...if you got.

MUCH appreciate all the help!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I sure would like to have a dark blue one but I don't think they were ever offered in blue. You know Jaycen29 you could probably continue to sell them at a slow rate if you keep them in stock and it would be appreciated by all. Just an idea. :cool:

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
jacen

If you reorder do it in different colors and make these "Collectors Items" GRIP :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ohio I didn't offer them in dark blue or any dark color because I just figured you would not be able to see them on the dark windows.

Cool Pics HwnMurano!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
That's fine. I just figured it would match the color of my Mo and would look the best. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts