Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NISSAN HIGHLIGHTS
· February sales for Nissan-brand vehicles of 74,997 units were up 3.3 percent when compared to last year with 72,625 units sold and mark the division’s best February on record.

· Murano continues to post strong sales, with 7,421 units sold also marking a monthly record.

Murano sales are up almost 30% compared to last year. This is impressive considering that there had been no special finance rates available or consumer cash.

For March, Nissan has made available 3% financing for up to 36 months and 4% financing for up to 60 months. Still no customer cash. Lease rates remained unchanged from last month, but residuals fell 1% (meaning your lease payment will go up from what it would have been last month).

·
Registered
62 Posts
every other nissan car has special financing or cash back, even the Z...but there are nothing for the murano on nissan's site. sucks for me, i'm still going to buy one. i got one dealer to go $300 off invoice but i wonder if i can do any better.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
It is good to see that the Murano continues to be popular on the showroom floor. I just hope it doesn't sell too well. I may be selfish but I like driving a unique car. I'd hate to see the MO become as common place as the Camry.

-njjoe

·
Registered
389 Posts
300 under invoice is doing pretty well. Best I've heard (at least around SoCal) was $600 under invoice. When I bought my 2003 from Power Nissan in Irvine, they went $500 under invoice. Don't know what dealers are willing to do now-a-days though.

Back to original thread: I noticed that there are a lot of new Muranos running around. At least in my neighborhood (Huntington Beach.) I guess people have finally "discovered" how good these cross-over vehicles are (especially the MO.) My wife and I are going to drive ours to about 100,000 miles (about 4 more years) and will probably trade-in on another. We love our MO!

Bob

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
well after 3 strong years on the market people better be realizing that the murano's are good haha. i see 06's zippin around all over town. the murano's become very common around here and because of it the resale value has strengthened.

·
5,244 Posts
Just read Consumer Report – Murano has one of the highest resale ratings! Good for us. Also safety wise, roll over etc. it scored well. CR highly recommends Murano.

I can see more and more Muranos. I guess public is slowly getting “educated” of what car should be. On the other hand we are loosing uniqueness….

1 - 6 of 6 Posts