Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some research on the net. See the link . There are interesting cases.

Thanks Edmunds...;)

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
I just booked my vacation Kris, it is in July--I comin down there a lil north of ya Homer--Siesta Key.
I am taking in my Mo for the buzz I have been reporting here for months. Hope they get'er fixed before I go on the trip to Florida.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Siesta Key is dyno-mite.

As a matter of fact I am off to Sarasota, Lido Key at the Lido resort. on May 4-5-6-7
I belong to an investor group and we have meetings every year.
This year it's Florida (Last year was Pigeon Forge TE, the year before NO.......) and so I am one of two hosts.
We chose Sarasota as most representative of the west Florida life style.

As far as the month of July...........well it rains.
So we are off (for the whole month) to Jekyll Island GA where we have rented a small cottage on the beach.

On the 1st of Aug we will drive from there on up to PA and NJ for my wife's family reunion and some howdys with old friends and then back to Florida.
Although I have now had two great years (After a terrible 6 mos) with the MO, I look forward to this long trip with the usual Murano owner trepidation.

Good luck with your MO.
Hope they find the buzz.......

Homer

·
5,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So you guys are going to put some miles on Murano......I am off to Arkansas, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Texas....basically all states between Atlanta and Las Vegas in May........hope the weather will be good………more importantly Mo get fixed before then……can wait to see all the natural wonders….

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
I'd love to go out west where you are heading Kris, there are a lot of places I have to get to out there some day.

Yeah Homer, 2 years ago we took an internet buddy from England to Siesta key, fargen rained like hell the entire time we were there, have never seen it do that before--needless to say, I was disgusted.

Hoping it will be a normal trip this time. It usually rains, but mainly on the mainland, not quiiiiiiite making out to the key. It does that for 3 or 4 days and then makes it out there but only lasts for 30 minutes.

Lido is cool. Been allll over that area, it is a second home to me. Best fishing I have ever done was off Bird key. 25 pound amberjack, niiiiiiize.

Back to the thread:

Yes Kris, da Mo better be nice to me while I am down there.

All this TPS and xmission stuff is makin me worry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts