Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and Gals,
I'm new to the forum and recently purchased a new 05' SL.
I had a ALTIMA SE R I traded fot it cuz I needed more room to haul things other than a$$ like the SE R did!!
Anyway my wife said she saw on TV that there was a recall announced for 03' to 05' MURANO'S because the engine might die when driving, anyone else here this??

One more question.....is there anyway to keep the ave gas mileage reading and DTE reading to STAY visible on the computer with the radio on??
My readings only are visable if I hit the button by the computer for like 10 seconds or so and then go off...UNLESS the radio is off then they stay on....I like to keep an eye on the MPG and hate having to hit the button all the time for a reading.
Thanks! :D

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
Welcome to the board.

Do a search on the forum and you will find out more than you need to know about the recall.

No, there isn't a way to keep the mileage on the screen when the radio is playing.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Check out the recall post under the "Problems" section of the forum. If you purchased your 05 SL recently, it probably already has the updated alternator, but its best to check your VIN number with the recall thread anyways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts