Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
:confused:
It does, or at least it does in Canada :D It's 1-800-387-0122. Mine has a little sticker on the lower driver's side corner of the windshield with the number. It's also listed, I believe, in the warranty book and/or owner's manual.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Neither Nissan, Honda, or Toyota offer road service with any of their vehicles, if you don't count their luxury divisions. I think the big Japanese companies think they can get away with this due to their reputation for reliability. And they are correct, since I knew roadside service was not offered, and I did not even care!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
However, Nissan DOES include it with the Extended Warranty contracts.

I haven't had to use it yet, but that could happen.

I have already had the Murano back to the dealer for problems more than any american car I have bought in the last 15 years.

I love driving the car, but Japanese workmanship is VERY overrated.

Homer

·
Registered
202 Posts
hfelknor said:
Japanese workmanship is VERY overrated.
This may be one of those "your mileage may vary" kinds of things. I haven't bought a truly American car for a long, long time. The only American cars I ever drive are those I rent when I'm on a trip out of town. In fact, I just got back from a trip to St. Louis and rented a Chevy Malibu, and I wouldn't have that car on a bet! Crappy workmanship, cheap interior, rattles, and ugly design....yecchhh! :16:

By contrast, the last several cars I've owned have been mostly or completely Japanese built....Murano, two Pathfinders, two Honda Accords, a Dodge Stealth (which had a Mitsubishi engine), and I've never had a lick of trouble with any of them. I rarely went to the dealership with any problems and, to be honest, didn't follow the maintenance schedule, with the exception of changing the oil regularly. Maybe my luck will change, but until it does, I don't see myself going back to an American car any time soon.

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts