Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
4,599 Posts
Thanks Dubfly...

I've been to the Nissan dealership in Milton (just west of Toronto) and also to 401 Dixie Nissan in Mississauga (Not quite as far, but still West) and both have been very up front about the pricing. They use the pricing published on Nissan Canada's website, plus the dealer prep. and taxes.

Are you including dealer prep in that price?

·
4,599 Posts
According to the Nissan Canada website, the price for an SL, Including Destination and Delivery charges, is $40,481.

This isn't printed anywhere, but if you go to the Payment Estimator and put in a down payment on Finance section of $40,481 and check off the "Include Destination & Delivery Charges" box, the monthly payments are $0

So, although the listed price is 39,500, you have to cough up another $981 to get the vehicle out the door (plus taxes, of course!).

·
4,599 Posts
I'm working a deal, but it involves a trade-in so it's difficult to determine what the real pricing is, to make it work.

And yes... Canadian $. (Maybe that's why I said the Nissan Canada Website?) Easy one to gloss over, I suppose....

I'll let you know the detail, when it's done, but that won't be for a couple of weeks yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.