Nissan Murano Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The $40,481 is the correct MSRP including freight, in Canadian dollars.

What I was wondering is if anyone who has bought one in Canada has been able to wrangle a better deal than full MSRP. Or are the dealers holding onto the "it's brand new and we can sell it for whatever we want" attitude.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just a follow up... After having the dealer tell me that they would not reduce the price at all from full MSRP, I went to Calgary, where there are 3 dealerships (only one in my city) to see what they would do. They immediately suggested that they would give me a deal, so I was prepared to go there to buy one - they had lots in stock.

I decided that given the pain to go there to get it I would give my dealer one shot. I let him (the manager) know that I would prefer to buy locally, but I was absolutely prepared to go to Calagry to get a deal. At the end of the day I negotiated to a 6% discount!! I am really happy with that, given the fact that there are no deals or incentives to be found on these.

I ordered one for an April delivery. Silver SL. Can't wait!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.