·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
WOW! I've been waiting for this for a long time. I'll definitely be a customer. I wish it were a larger model though. 1:43 is pretty tiny.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure, but I dont think so..they are just taking pre-orders right now.

·
4,664 Posts
I heard that if you look inside it, the display says "NO SAT"

The roof rack rails really should be black. The Show Car rails didn't have the support part the way down.

Wish it had SL wheels, 'cause then it would be perfect. I can still retrofit the Sat antenna....:p

Oh, and I heard it comes with a spare alternator!

·
NO-MO-SNOW
902 Posts
I built the paper model one too. My brother and I both have them. I'm super excited about this model. It's definitely on my list!!!!

You know you are a Murano enthusiast when you look at it and think, oh its an SE...hmmm no sunroof, so it probably doesn't have the NAV.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey group buy is a great idea...who's gonna contact them? I'd do it but kinda busy witht the decal/badge project. Yeah since they are just taking pre-orders right now, hopefully the final version will not have the sidemarkers, the roof rails will be black although I was thinking about chroming my rails, and I hope it has chrome SL wheels, just like mine...would need a sunroof with the deflector and the nerf bars though. Maybe I could put a little GPS tracking system in it in case anyone steals it...lol :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Looks like the wrong color interior. The dash looks tan and the seats look black. Can't really tell if the horizontal crease that runs along the doors is there. Also, the paint looks like it has a lot of glitter in it.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Remember people this is a model of the JDM Murano! The side marker light should have been the obvious tell.

·
4,664 Posts
I won't buy one, unless it has the full size spare in the back, like mine...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I like it!

Hey Dennis, if I buy one could I commission you to De-Rack it and paint it super black?

How small is the 1:43 scale? Is that like Hot Wheel size?

If it's real small I got a guy who can put it into a snow globe!

Group buy, count me in.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
MVTCFP said:
I like it!

Hey Dennis, if I buy one could I commission you to De-Rack it and paint it super black?

How small is the 1:43 scale? Is that like Hot Wheel size?

If it's real small I got a guy who can put it into a snow globe!

Group buy, count me in.
Murano is ~187" long. 187 / 43 = 4.35".

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow! That looks really cool! I'd definitely get one if it eventually comes in Polished Pewter color. Thanks for sharing the info! :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still only taking pre-orders...I wonder when they will be available? Did anyone actually order one yet?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts